Requesting FINAL Transcripts

You can request a copy of your FINAL transcript to be sent by the following options:

1. Electronic Transcripts (For former students and optional for current students) - This is the quickest way to send a transcript and you will receive notification throughout the process. Go to and follow the registration process there. For additional assistance, please download the "Parchment Guide for Ordering Transcripts" found under "Forms" at the top or use the tutorials here:
(Parents and guardians can order high school transcripts for children under 18. They can do this by creating a parent/guardian account at ) There is a record request fee of $3.50.

2. Current students can request transcripts in the counselor's office.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2022 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.